SonicthehedghogSonicthehedghog

Main Audio Reviews Stats

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

Woah

I can't even begin to describe how much I shat myself when the old woman in the car screamed...I had my headphones on full volume :S My ear's still sore. Nice work again! Keep it up.

The Fire Orb part1 The Fire Orb part1

I don't know what to say really

Hrmm, I think that that guy Domon or something just needs to buy headphones. I never really got the point of it, it seemed quite random. Maybe if it was slower, it would make more sense.

Runescape Skills: Parody Runescape Skills: Parody

Ok

I really do hate runescape, but i wont judge you for making a flash out of it, it is pretty cool and some parts are funny, although they do make you seem like a bit of a fanboy i.e the molotov cocktail part. Nice flash GO BUY WoW FFS!!!!!!!!

Death Arena 3 Death Arena 3

Is it just me?

Or is that the background from that resident evil game, y'know, the little crappy one thats online for one of their films, cant remember which one though :S Its pretty much the same as this exept you can move around in the resident evil one. Weird

stickgod1 responds:

???in death arena 4 you can move around???IT shows the instructions under the play button

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Hrm

The game itself isnt very good, although im surprised by the quality of the graphics, seeing as you made this game and released it 1 day after he actually died. You may not think so, but this game is in very bad taste, if you look at it from a real world perspective, not from that of newgrounds. I'm not going to start randomly abusing you like MOST of the other reviewers did, but when they do, don't you think it's a bit crap to insult them because of their spelling mistakes? Who are you trying to impress? The ones with atrocious grammar and spelling mistakes are probably using English as a second language, and you know that already. If you really are as intelligent as you try to make out, why would you make something like this in the first place? Didn't you think at one point that it'll cause trouble? I'm pretty amazed it got front page, I'll tell you that.

Clown Killer 2 Clown Killer 2

Good

Good game, don't listen to the fucktards who couldn't produce something half as good as this. I never got by the 3rd level. Weapon upgrades would make this exellent, maybe even a shop menu after each level. The thing I HATED was the background. I know it was used to create an effect, but it's just so poor in quality.
A bit more effort in the background would go a long way. IT'S FUN TO KILL CLOWNS!!!

Intense Quirky Orchestral Rock Intense Quirky Orchestral Rock

nice

That's really good, it's dead catchy, one of the best tunes I've heard on ng. The end is pretty abrupt though. Good stuff.

daniel-mcl responds:

If you're interested in using it in a flash, I could throw together a loopable version sometime in the next few days. I hadn't originally intended this as anything other than a chance to teach myself Garage Band, so I didn't do much in the way of making it reusable at the time.

MaLpit final boss on strings MaLpit final boss on strings

Brilliant

Thats just excellent, its just like the game itself, massive props to you.

wordofblake responds: