SonicthehedghogSonicthehedghog

Main Audio Reviews Stats

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

Woah

I can't even begin to describe how much I shat myself when the old woman in the car screamed...I had my headphones on full volume :S My ear's still sore. Nice work again! Keep it up.

The Fire Orb part1 The Fire Orb part1

I don't know what to say really

Hrmm, I think that that guy Domon or something just needs to buy headphones. I never really got the point of it, it seemed quite random. Maybe if it was slower, it would make more sense.

Runescape Skills: Parody Runescape Skills: Parody

Ok

I really do hate runescape, but i wont judge you for making a flash out of it, it is pretty cool and some parts are funny, although they do make you seem like a bit of a fanboy i.e the molotov cocktail part. Nice flash GO BUY WoW FFS!!!!!!!!

Alien Hominid VS. The Kid Alien Hominid VS. The Kid

Oh, Hell no!

Hilarious, but the kid should have won :((((

Mario Matrix Mario Matrix

Hrmmmm

Where as it was quite a good movie, and you could choose who wins, Mario was so annoying coz he looked like you just slapped grey over the origional sprite, you did didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!!!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Freakin Awesome

this was so fkcin hilarious

Fun With Coins Fun With Coins

Wow

I love your stuff man, I still don't know how you do it though :S

Average Man Average Man

Cool

This was pretty great stuff, the graphics were really impressive

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Best.Flash.Ever

Anyone who didn't think this was totally awesome has something terribly wrong with them i.e gayest showdown (hrmmm wtf?!!)
That guys just jealous. Rock on.

Bird Watching Bird Watching

Not my thing

Maybe other people found this funny, but I just didn't. It could have had a point, or even a storyline, and the guy who said to do it about cripples is a sick bastard :P :P